Hi, my name is David and I come from StoringCargo. More about us below, because it’s the least important.
Todays theme is finding a warehousing provider in Europe.
Renting a warehouse in Europe can we very stressful and difficult.
Usually takes 22 hours, and sending 25+ emails to get 1 quote for warehousing.
The calculation showed that it doesn’t pay to have an entire warehouse rented unless you are storing more than 500 pallets.
Okay, but that’s not today’s topic …
In this article, I will introduce you to the warehouses I work with and I can offer them to you?
Its more than 743 of them now.
How much warehousing cost?
At StoringCargo, we charge for storage “per pallet per day”. This means that if you have 12 pallets in stock today, we will charge you 12. However, if you only have 5 pallets in stock tomorrow, we will only charge you these 5.
Can I trust this warehouse?
You can completely trust warehouses. They have all been verified by the StoringCargo team. In case any situation arises just contact our support team and they will assist you, including guaranteeing a full refund.
Is there a time or quantity limit that needs to be completed?
No, there are no limits. You can store only 1 small box for one hour or more than 100 pallets for many years if you want to.
Which services does the warehouse provide?
Warehouses provide unloading, storing, loading, reloading, transshipment, repacking, packing, picking fulfillment, and distribution (transport and fulfillment) services. If you need special service contact the warehouse by chat feature.
How does the payment work?
Once the warehouse confirms your reservation & you bring cargo to their warehouse, you will receive an email with the invoice (from StoringCargo) which needs to be paid in the next few days by a bank transfer.
What is StoringCargo?
StoringCargo is a platform that connects warehouse seekers & warehouse owners in one place. The concept is based on “Sharing Economy”.
Customer reviews – 2022
[Free]: 6 TIPS for warehousing!
1. Safety & Security: In the vast majority of warehouses, they do not even take care of the basic security of the warehouse, let alone the cargo.? At StoringCargo we check every new warehouse that registers, whether it provides security equipment and offers insurance. We believe that the basis is to ensure the safety of the cargo, right? ?
2. Price: The price consists of 4 items. Unloading (when cargo arrives in the warehouse), storage (per pallet per day), Loading (when cargo leaves the warehouse) and minimum monthly cost. Such a calculation gives you maximum flexibility. Make sure there are no hidden costs. ?
3. Access to the warehouse: It often seems self-evident that all trucks can access the warehouse. But this is not always possible. A mistake at this point can bring you a lot of problems and more expensive transport / delivery. ?
4. Warehouse equipment: Most warehouses have only a hand pallet forklift and a 1.5T forklift. Therefore, in case you need special equipment for manipulation make sure that the selected warehouse has the appropriate equipment. ?️
5. Communication: Take your time and explain to the warehouse what you need. Warehouses can mostly fulfil all the requirements, they just need to be clearly explained. ?
6. Trust: All warehouses on our platform are serious companies that have the desire to help and therefore earn something. When you outsource your cargo to a warehouse, you also hand over control, which requires trust. It’s normal that sometimes something can go wrong but it shouldn’t happen often. ?♂️
Do you need help?
Phone: (+386) 40 505 569